(until March 15, 2019)
(until June 1, 2019)
(until July 1, 2019)
(July 15-20, 2019)
| Individual Delegate member
|Individual FEPSAC member
|Student FEPSAC member
|Student Delegate member
|Additional ticket Closing Ceremony
Gala Dinner including show act and transfer. One ticket already included in registration fee.
Presenting authors who want to be included in the program book and the book of abstracts need to register and pay before June 1st, 2019 – 23:59 CET (Berlin)
The registration fee includes:
- Access to all scientific program (Pre-congress workshops not included)*
- Access to applied workshops (some workshops have a limited capacity, Pre-congress workshops not included)
- Access to social program*
- Coffee breaks and snacks*
- Opening ceremony and welcome reception – appetizer and drinks included*
- Closing ceremony (gala dinner – drinks not included -, incl. show act and transfer) and after-dinner party*
- Admission to exhibitions*
- A free city bus ticket, valid from 15 to 20 July, 2019.
- Congress material (electronic abstracts volume, program, bag, …)
- Access to wireless internet*
*Included in the registration for accompanying persons.
Additional tickets for selected social program events and dinner tickets can be purchased onsite depending on availability.
Individual and Student FEPSAC Members
FEPSAC Members have to send proof of their membership status in 2019 during the registration process and at the latest at the registration desk. More details will follow. Participants who fail to present their proof of membership will have to pay the fee difference with the normal fee.
A Delegate member is an individual or student who is member of a FEPSAC group member. An overview of the FEPSAC group members can be found here
Delegate Members have to send proof of their membership status during the registration process. More details will follow. Participants who fail to present their proof of membership will have to pay the fee difference with the normal fee.
Students are enrolled in a Bachelor, Master or PhD program in 2019. Students are required to send proof of their student status. More information will follow. Persons who fail to present their proof of student status will have to pay the fee difference with the normal fee.
This applies for participants from countries with low income or lower middle income, based on the World Bank Classification.
Registrants are required to submit a copy or their passport by email prior to registering for the Congress – Please allow three business days to receive your email confirmation from the organization.
As a congress participant, you can register a spouse or significant other at a discounted rate. This category is only for a spouse/significant other residing in the same household who is not a congress participant, not a presenter and receives mail at the same address. This cannot be used for a colleague. Only one additional registration is allowed per full-program registrant. Any misuse of this category will result in withdrawal of the full-program registrant’s congress contribution.
- 100% of the registration fee minus a cancellation fee of 50€ for cancellations received by 15 May, 2019 (23:59 CET, Berlin).
- 50% of the registration fee for cancellations received by 15 June, 2019 (23:59 CET, Berlin).
- No refund will be made after 15 June, 2019.
Cancellation requests must be addressed via email.