Photo contest winner – January
Photo contest winner – December
Photo contest winner – November
FEPSAC 2019 Photo Contest
For the occasion of the 15th European Congress of Sport & Exercise Psychology in Münster from 15th – 20th July 2019, we wish to host a photo contest. For this, you may submit your best photo that shows your relatedness to the FEPSAC and includes the flyer or logo that you can download below. For inspiration we have posted some examples, that will not take part in the contest, in the gallery above.
- We are happy to announce the first FEPSAC photo contest winner. In November, Michaela Schinkoeth from Germany has won 50 Euros for her beautiful picture above the roofs of Konstanz. The picture can be found here
- The second FEPSAC photo contest winner was been selected. In December, Dr. Ali Hussein Hashim Zamili from Iraq won 50 Euros for this entertaining and comical picture which really uses the FEPSAC logo beautifully. The picture can be found here
- The third FEPSAC photo contest winner was been selected. Our January winner is Cyril Forestier from France, who literally took the FEPSAC logo to new heights. The picture can be found here
50 € for the winner of each month (November 2018 – July 2019)
50 € additional for the overall winner
- Every congress participant (with complete payment) can take part by submitting up to three original photos. Jury members, organizers and FEPSAC MC members cannot take part.
- Photos must include the flyer or logo that you can download here
- You must be the copyright holder of any photograph you submit to the competition via email.
- Send your photo to email@example.com and share it on social media platform Twitter, using the hashtag #fepsac2019
- A winner will be selected for November 2018, for December 2018, January 2019, February 2019, March 2019, April 2019, May 2019, and June 2019.
- One overall winner will be selected.
- You can submit your photo(s) by sending it to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org (E-Mail subject: PHOTO CONTEST) and share it on social media platform Twitter, using the hashtag #fepsac2019
- Copyright: By posting or providing a download link for your photo you agree with the copyright conditions according to Creative Commons license (CC‐BY‐NC 4.0(1)). This means the photo can be used when giving credit to the author.
- Photos should be provided in jpeg, png or tiff format via email. The resolution should be 5000 x 3500 pixels (maximum), which corresponds to print format DIN A3 at 300 dpi.
- Photos cannot exceed a volume of 10 MB via mail.
Winners photos will be exhibited (e.g., via power point) at the 15th European Congress of Sport & Exercise Psychology in Münster and published on the Congress. The photos will always be credited to the author. Each monthly winner will also be featured individually on this page as well.