During the Congress, four poster sessions will take place on four separate days: Tuesday, July 16; Wednesday, July 17; Thursday, July 18; and Friday, July 19. Each session will take place between 10:00 and 11:30 in the tent in front of the main venue, the Schloss. During the sessions, coffee, tea, and water will be provided. We invite you to engage in the exchange of ideas and professional discussions.
Poster and Presentation Guidelines
- Posters can be a great opportunity to illustrate your research using short text, pictures, charts and diagrams. Most posters start with a short summary of the theoretical background, followed by a brief overview of the methods and results and discussion. We recommend minimizing the text length.
- For a clear and recent illustration and discussion of scientific posters, we suggest watching this video.
- Please provide takeaway material (e.g., A4 copies of your poster) for interested attendees.
- Please hang up your poster before 10:00 on the day of your presentation. Please take your poster down between 12:30 and 18:00 (only July, 16-18) on the same day.
- If your poster is still hanging on the poster wall after 18:00, your poster will be taken down and stored at the poster desk in the Schloss. If this occurs, you can pick up your poster till 13:00 on Friday, July 19. For the Friday session it is necessary that you hang up your Poster before 13:00.
- All posters, which haven´t been picked up before Friday will be thrown away. In this case, we do not offer any replacement or reimbursement.
- During the poster presentations, presenting authors are required to be present at their poster from 10:15 to 11:15. The presenting author is asked to stay with the poster during this entire period.
- The provided poster walls will have a metal surface (height: 145cm, width: 95cm). Therefore, your poster should be printed on A0 in Portrait Format (i.e.; height: 118.9 cm / 46.8” x width: 84.1 cm / 31.1”)!
- Posters in Landscape Format cannot be hung up in an aesthetically pleasing fashion.
Poster Printing Service
Don’t spend your flight worrying about your poster. Travel to Münster hands and worry free! For your convience we offer a poster printing and on-site delivery service.The regular poster printing service will cost €50,00
. For this, we will print your poster on glossy paper and in colour.
To use or printing and delivery service, please follow the instructions listed below.
- Please send the final version of your poster as a PDF at least 14 days prior to the Congress (deadline: July 1, 23:59 CET, Berlin). After sending your poster, no further edits can be made.
- Please send the final PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should the file be too large to send via email (> 25MB), simply convert it into a ZIP-file.
- Only registered participants who have already paid the Congress fees can send their posters.
- You are responsible for the content, design, and format of the submitted PDF document. The Congress organisation will not redesign any or make any corrections. Before submitting it, please check again with the guidelines described above.
- Please name the PDF file as follows: “YourLastName.YourFirstName.DateOfYourPresentation.pdf”
(e.g., ” Evans.Steven.16.07.2019.pdf”)
- We will send a confirmation email to you once we have received and logged your poster within 2-3 business days.
- Your poster can be collected at the Poster Desk on the ground floor of the Schlossfrom July 15.
- The presenting author will be asked to pay at the desk either by cash or with a Visa or Mastercard.
- If you will not pick up your poster, it will be thrown away and an invoice will be sent to you via email.
- Refunds will not be granted
- For any questions regarding the poster printing service or further inquiries to the organisation of the poster sessions, please reach out to email@example.com.